Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Beyond The Spiral Episode 3: Luau ‘19, Tourmeant Meta, and Enchant Treasure Cards
Host(s): Thetechboy [Twitter] & Pebble [Twitter]
In this episode of the Beyond the Spiral podcast, we will be taking a look at our latest tournament the Luau ’19 and why you should be excited. Then, we will take a more in depth look at our general rules and talk tournament meta. Lastly, how Enchant Treasure Cards as we know them, may be endangered.
If you wish to contact us you can do by Tweeting us @DuelCircle_PvP or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- DuelCircle’s 3rd summer tournament
- 32-64 participants single elimination over the course of two days
- Includes our own custom general rules to decrease luck and allows for more skill base execution of matches
- In addition we push player’s deck building skills with “gamemodes” which are round specific rule sets that restrict certain cards, changing the battle environment, or adding other staff members to cast spells
- Our biggest prize pool yet! (refer to graphic)
- Thanks to Matthew Anderson over at Kingsisle for sponsoring the tournament prizing.
- Saturday and Sunday, June 29th-30th at 2pm Eastern / 11am Pacific
- As of the release of this podcast on Wednesday June 19, 2019, Participant Signups are still open if you have yet to enter. They close on Friday June 21, 2019
- If PvP isn’t your thing, we’ll be giving away codes in multiple avenues, from streams to Twitter and site giveaways.
- The event itself will be streamed in whole by our hype “On Air Team”
- Tyler (IAmTheChezz)
- Mozzy, Nacho, and DuelCircle Community Relations Organizer MysticShadows
- We go over the general rules and talk about the rationale behind them.
- You can find the change log here.
Enchant Treasure Cards: