February 2023 Friendship Festival Contests
Thanks for participating in our February 2023 Friendship Festival events. Check below for a list of winners in both contests and to see all submitted entries from the “Fabulous Friendly Stitch Contest”. Prize code emails have been sent to the account used during contest submission.
As a reminder, If any redemption issues occur, send an email to email@example.com with the problematic code and your KingsIsle account username ONLY. KingsIsle does not require you to provide your password to them. Codes are for the Gamigo North American version of Wizard101. Redeem any prize codes at Wizard101.com/Promo!
February is a month of love, friendship, and good vibes. While KingsIsle is currently hosting the Friendship Festival, we wanted to celebrate the lovely occasion by hosting not one but TWO contests this February!
Are you the fashionista of your friend group? Enter our Fabulous Friendly Stitch Contest! Perhaps you’re the social savvy friend instead? If so, enter our Rafflecopter/Social Media Engagement Contest!
Both contests are open through Thursday, March 2nd at 11:59pm EST. Enter now for a chance to win bundles, crowns, and more lovely prizes.
Fabulous Friendly Stitch Contest
Over the years, some of the most commonly used stitches have been school specific elegant gear and the infamous commander robes. Nowadays with thousands of different pieces of gear in the game, there’s lots of different ways to express yourself. Whether you’ve got a cool signature stitch or you’re as creative as Lady Gaga or Katy Perry, we’d LOVE to see it.
How to enter:
- Take a stylish picture of your stitch either through the in-game screenshot tool or Photomancy. You don’t have to be in a fancy background with housing items or other backdrops, we only care about your stitch.
- Describe your stitch and explain the meaning behind it. Write a sentence, write a paragraph, write a MLA formatted essay, or even a novel since there’s no word limit.
Express yourself and show us your stitch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “February 2023 Stitch Contest”. Please include your wizard’s name so we can credit you if you win! Be sure to send the file in a .jpeg, .png, or .pdf format. If we can’t open the file, we won’t be able to see it and will have to disqualify you. As a reminder, only one entry per person is allowed. Not per character/account.
Entries must be sent and received by Thursday, March 2nd at 11:59pm EST. Winners will be emailed during the week of Monday, March 6th and announced on DuelCircle.com and all of our various Social Media platforms. All entries will be judged by a select committee from DuelCircle Media, and KingsIsle based on creativity and presentation.
Prizes will be awarded via creativity and presentation:
- 1st Place: $39 Catmandu Sanctuary Bundle (w/ 5,000 Crowns) + 10,000 Crowns | Winner: Ethan Stormhunter – View their entry, here!
- 2nd Place: $29 Arcane Express Bundle (w/ 5,000 Crowns) + 5,000 Crowns | Winner: Jasmine – View their entry, here!
- 3rd Place: 5,000 Crowns + Permanent Polygonal Prowler Mount + Novus Pet Peeve (Irk) Pet | Winner: Haley – View their entry, here!
To view all of the contest entries, click here! Thanks once again to everyone who submitted an entry.
Rafflecopter/Social Media Engagement Contest
The Wizard101 community is super friendly and helpful. If you aren’t apart of the various subcommunities on social media, consider giving it a shot. This contest is pretty straightforward, get entries by connecting and engaging with DuelCircle Media on our various social media platforms. The more entries you make, the greater your chances are of winning one of our prize packages!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
How to enter:
- Sign up or log into the Rafflecopter giveaway platform (for free) through the widget above.
- Follow the instructions embedded into the Rafflecopter giveaway platform to get the maximum amount of contest entries, just for engaging with DuelCircle Media on our various Social Media platforms!
- Make sure to get your extra entries for sharing the contest via Twitter!
Entries must be sent and received by Thursday, March 2nd at 11:59pm EST. Winners will be emailed via the address used during Rafflecopter signup, during the week of Monday, March 6th and announced on DuelCircle.com and all of our various Social Media platforms.
Prizes will be awarded via automated random draw of valid entries:
- 1st Place: $39 Catmandu Sanctuary Bundle (w/ 5,000 Crowns) + 10,000 Crowns | Winner: Scarlet Skywhisper
- 2nd Place: $29 Arcane Express Bundle (w/ 5,000 Crowns) + 5,000 Crowns | Winner: Keela
- 3rd Place: 5,000 Crowns + Permanent Polygonal Prowler Mount + Novus Pet Peeve (Irk) Pet | Winner: Evan Deathblade
DuelCircle Media is an official KingsIsle fansite that covers game news, tips and tricks through informational guides, interviews among community members and developers, not to mention flat out fun things for everyone. We create content on multiple platforms whether you’re someone who likes articles, short and long form videos, podcasts, or livestreams. Check out DuelCircle Competitive during the Spring and Fall seasons for our official high-stakes community PvP tournaments!
KingsIsle Entertainment, established in 2005 and acquired by gamigo group in 2021, is a proven MMO hit-maker with 50+ million registered users across the two MMOs Wizard101 and Pirate101 with vibrant and strong communities. Since its foundation, Kingsisle has devoted itself to family-friendly gameplay, and has built an audience that reaches from pre-tweens to their grandparents. The award-winning game Wizard101 is currently in its 14th year and Pirate101 is in its tenth. For more information about KingsIsle Entertainment, check them out here! For more information about gamigo group, check them out here!